Marine Assurance plays a major role in assuring that ship operators and vessels involved in the Ampol business are operating at the highest possible industry standards, ensuring carriage and delivery of cargoes in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
AMPOL Marine Assurance standards and criteria apply to:
- Chartered, operated or employed by a member of the Caltex Australia Group
- On which a Caltex Australia Group Company has title or risk in product carried
Ship to Shore Interface:
- All vessels involved in the transfer of liquid bulk cargoes at Marine Terminals owned or operated by a member of the Caltex Australia Group; and
- Third Party operated Marine Terminals where a Caltex Australia Group entity has title and/or risk in a liquid bulk cargo.
Ship to Ship Interface:
- Vessels engaged in STS operation where a Caltex Australia Group entity has title and/or risk in a liquid bulk cargo on one of the vessels.
No vessel can be classed as generally acceptable and a vessel must be vetted/screened each and every time it is nominated for business.
For AMPOL SIRE inspections submit duly completed form to email@example.com